I can remember trick-or-treating and being thrilled when we were offered peanut butter cups - my sister was always looking for Butterfingers.  We would happily swap at the end of the night.   Peanut Butter Cups have always been my favorite candy treat.  
Even as adults, my mom gives us peanut butter cup eggs in our Easter basket and trees at christmas in our stockings.
You might remember the Milk Chocolate Glazed Cupcakes that I made for Valentine's Day and topped with a single giant red heart sprinkle.  For Halloween, I used the same recipe to create my favorite trick-or-treat treat in the form of a cupcake.  It was so simple - and a very quick project.  The cupcakes themselves have 5 or 6 ingredients and take no time to make (just be sure you have a can of Hershey's chocolate syrup).  

After baking, I scooped out the center of each cupcake and put a dollop of smooth peanut butter in the middle, then put the cake back on top.




  It requires a little smooshing, but don't worry - the Milk Chocolate Glaze fixes any goops and globs.



Here is the original Chocolate Cupcake with Milk Chocolate Glaze recipe.  Hope you treat your little spooks to this homemade treat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top