Entertaining Season is almost upon us.  I'm busy behind the scenes this week packaging up and photographing my products for Thanksgiving - my favorite holiday.  In just a couple of days I'll share the new collection with lots of inspiration for setting a beautiful Thanksgiving table.  These photos from last year's store collection are a little sneak peak of something that I'm stocking again - after many requests, hint hint.

For the next month I'll be focusing on my favorite easy entertaining tips to help you get ready for what is usually our biggest entertaining meal of the year with worksheets, checklists, recipes and more.  I can not wait to get started sharing... there are actually petite pecan and pumpkin pies baking in my oven as I type : )

As you know, I write a monthly column for MyWell-Being.com.  This months as we gear up for Thanksgiving and the Holidays my article featured my Top 10 Secrets for Easy Entertaining :

Top 10 Secrets for Easy Entertaining

I owned a catering and event planning business for almost 7 years and during that time I learned a lot about how to throw a great party without spending too much time or money.  Here are my Top 10 Secrets for Easy Entertaining that I still use today when I'm hosting a party for my friends and loved ones!  

Keep Reading the entire article at MyWell-Being.com > 

Hope you are able to use some of these tips while you plan your holiday entertaining!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top