A gutted interior can be quite gloomy so I thought I would infuse a little freshness into the space for the beautiful Easter weekend with some fresh flowers.  

I'm actually linking up with Small but Charming's monthly flower party so I thought I'd do something a little fun and different.



One of the old wood posts in the bathroom space had a large vertical mortise cut out of it and it seemed like the perfect place to tuck a few flowers.



I love the juxtaposition of the flowers and the 170-year-old beams.


Glamor shot.



I love having fresh flowers in the house but the cats think they're toys so they usually end up all over the floor.



'Lil Sassy loves them too!




I'll try putting them up out of reach so I can enjoy them.

Check out the Flowers in the House party here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top