Remember the wingback chairs I bought on ebay?  Since they're a smaller scale wingback, I thought they'd be perfect to use in the new dining room/study. 



This is their mugshot from the ebay listing.  Rosemary thought they looked like big-hipped, opinionated women that would walk around and peer into my drawers and cupboards when I'm not at home.

They went off to be recovered a few weeks ago and they've just come back.


And here they are now.


They look more pale in the photos but the fabric is another ebay purchase.  It's Kravet oatmeal linen that was $25 a yard.



I loved the lines of the chairs so I highlighted them by using a dark brown faux leather welting.  The welting material is called Mustang.


I also chose bronze upholstery tacks.



The chairs have a higher seat so they're the perfect double-duty solution for study or dining room.  They look at home in the room now.  I love how the legs of the chair and the table really complement each other.



I just need to finish clearing out the room so the project can get underway.

*No animals were harmed in the recovering of these chairs!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top