As mentioned before, I'm helping my sister put together her new custom home.  In this post, I've compiled some of my favorite elements that I think make a great kitchen - for function and asthetics.

Above : I love farmhouse apron front sinks.  While I love light blue, I don't know if I would paint my cabinets blue... unless it was a little cottage or beach house - that would be perfect.   I also love this polished nickel elevated faucet.


I really like Sear's Kenmore Pro line of appliances.  I think they have the "Viking" look and functionality without the price.  This refrigerator is a major refrigerator.  The tiles are fantastic, as well as the commercial kitchen look - it will be a long time before this goes out of style, if it ever would. 




I don't think you have to have matching brand appliances for your kitchen, but you do have to be careful with stainless steel.  Different brands contain different qualities of metals that make them look different "colors."  
I happen to LOVE this Sears Pro range - it is big, but not too big, it is commercial looking, and it is all stainless - no black or red knobs.

And the matching double ovens... yes, I would do full range and oven with a set of double ovens.  Have you ever baked cookies?!?!

Do you have a favorite appliance/brand?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top