It is officially (almost) summer!  This may be my favorite season of products yet - I have so many fun new things for you.   Thank you for taking the time to look through my new collection.  I hope you find something you'll love.

Jenny


Robin's Egg Blue Enamelware, $16-24

Nothing says summer entertaining like enamelware - especially, in this perfect Robin's Egg (better known as Seaside around here) Blue color.  Did you see the enamelware everywhere in the June edition of Martha Stewart Living? It is the perfect lightweight service-ware for using outdoors or on picnics.

Every time I use these, I love them even more.  The salad plates are the perfect accent to freshen up a table for summer, rinsing berries in the colander is a pleasure and I have so many individual dessert ideas for the mini pots... starting with petite blackberry cobblers.

Linen Pillow Cases, $32-48

I am so excited to be carrying these pillow cases.  Every season I look forward to freshening up our rooms with new accents.   These linen cases are beautiful - made in Europe of 100% linen.  They have a subtle herringbone pattern with shell buttons.  They are so soft and cool to the touch.

As you can see, I've added them in almost every room of our house - and it feels like an entirely new, fresh and clean start for Summer.  I like to start with big Euro pillows in subtle colors, like the Natural White (on the sofa) and the Light Chatham Blue (on our bed), then accent with some of the fun seasonal colors.

These are Cases only and will fit over any 18", 20" or 26" (Euro) insert you have.

Also available in the following colors :
Natural White
Light Chatham Blue
Papaya Pashmina
Concord Green
Chartruese


Willow Serving Baskets, $28

For me, Summer Entertaining is all about ease and bounty.  These serving baskets are exactly what I envision when I think about a breezy, easy summer party.  They make anything from appetizers to stacks of plates and linen napkins look inviting and lovely.


Herb Pots, Set of 3, $34.50

These rustic Herb Pots and Saucers are just the thing for a casual centerpiece to sit on your patio table, kitchen window sill or even in your dining room.  They have a beautiful tall, elegant shape that makes them look like they belong in an Tuscan farmhouse.  They are perfect for Provençal herbs like thyme, lavender and rosemary.





Linen Tea Towels, Set of 2, $24

Every season I brighten up my kitchen with fresh linen tea towels.  This season, I added three new colors to the collection from spring.  Now I have Light Green, Natural Oatmeal, Light Blue, Light Grey & Classic Black.  The have simple and classic patterns, perfect for anytime of the year.

They instantly made my kitchen feel lighter and more fresh and clean.  Don't be afraid to use them - they soften beautifully in the wash.


Everyday Tags & Cards, $8.50

Last season, when I launched a set of Everyday Tags & Cards, they were so popular that I thought it would be great to have them made in all of my favorite colors.  They can be used for any occasion - birthdays, showers, parties, weddings...  or just packing up baked goods and gifts from your kitchen.

The Small Tag is pre-punched with a hole, ready to be strung on ribbon or twine.  The Folded Card can be punched and attached to a gift as a card, or used as a place card.  I love anything with a double use.











When I was catering, I used cards like this (that I would make!) to display the menu items.  They really make food displays look more professional and is another way to add to the overall color scheme of your party. 








I designed the Everyday Tags & Cards to coordinate with my collection of Candles & Ribbons, so you can design beautifully coordinated parties and events.  Even if you don't have a specific event in mind, perhaps you can choose a signature color for your home this season.  You could wrap your gifts with Papaya Pashmina Ribbon, and display a matching pair of taper candles on your mantle.  If you are hosting a party, maybe you'd like to use a combination of Privet Berry Blue Tags with Seaside Candles and Ribbons. 

See all of the Colors in my collection, here.

I hope you have fun browsing.  This has been such a fun adventure, I have loved getting to know more about you through your orders and love seeing how you use my products.  Hashtag #everydayoccasions in a photo of your order and I'll send you a free shipping code!

  I'll be back tomorrow with the recipe for the Berry Bread... Happy Summer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top