I will admit, we've had two of these in the past five days.  It is my fault for buying too much dough for our party on Saturday night.  When we woke up early on Sunday morning I was digging through the fridge trying to come up with a sweet treat to go with our coffee.  Ten minutes later we were sitting on the porch with this de-licious 'pizza' smothered in brown sugar, cinnamon and icing.  I'll be keeping extra dough in our refrigerator from now on - so much better than any other quick fix breakfast treat.

**UPDATE : I found the pizza dough at Trader Joe's, but I think Whole Foods and other grocery stores carry it!  Also, I've heard you can go to pizzerias and ask for pre-cooked dough.

Cinnamon Pizza
with store-bought dough



1 store-bought pizza dough
2 tablespoons of butter, softened
brown sugar
cinnamon
....
Butter Icing

1 tablespoon of butter, melted
1 cup of powdered sugar
milk

Preheat an oven to 425 degrees.

Stretch the dough out onto a greased baking sheet.  Spread with softened butter.  Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.  Bake for 10 minutes.

Mix together melted butter and powdered sugar.  Add small amounts of milk until it is drizzle-able. 

Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes then drizzle it over the dough.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top