Since I reference Mr. Darcy so often in my blog entries, I thought I should do a formal introduction to those of you who have not have the pleasure...

Mr. Darcy's classified ad in the paper.  Even though 'D' came from a cock-a-poo breeder, he was actually a rescue dog.  He had a surgery on his stomach when he was a baby, so by the time he was healed up, they had already had a new litter of cock-a-poo pups, so no one wanted this older puppy 'with a lot of personality' as his classified ad described him.

Mr. Darcy has several names he goes by : Dennis (after Dennis the Menace), The Mister, Darcy, Mr. D, and Dee. 

D and I walk every morning, and most evenings.  He loves to go off leash in the morning on the golf course next door and swim in the stream.




My Mom and The Mister.  She has a soft spot for him... who wouldn't?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top