I have a new project... our bedroom!  It currently looks like this...


It is fine, but doesn't have much style.  I still like the brown walls and plan to keep most of the existing furniture and bedding... in fact, the color palate will remain similar - I might just give it all a face lift.

Here are some inspiration photos I've tucked into my "Bedroom Makeover" file :


I'm hoping to do the entire project budget-friendly... very budget friendly.  I'm talking $100.  Soooo, I won't have the funds to purchase this walnut four-poster bed, but a girl can dream.  


One thing that is consistent in most of the photos is the white, clean, fresh bedding.  Yes, please. 


I would love to incorporate a wooden spindle element...


Like this bed.  The color of the paint on the bed is likely all I'll be able to copy.  I like that there is light painted furniture without it being too shabby looking.





I really like monogrammed pillows...


Of course, I'm always a fan of framed botanical prints...

Again with the monogrammed pillows, great.  I like the muted 'mushroom' color of the bed skirt and upholstered headboard.  I think it would go great with an otherwise oatmeal, chocolate, pale gray and ivory theme.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top