We've been working on the nursery for the past couple of weeks... (photos coming soon!) trying to get everything ready for the little *girl* we're expecting in December.  There is so, so much out there for babies.  Of course, my Pinterest account (hey- you should follow me!) has been flooded with "Baby" favorites. 


Mike and I about fell over when we saw the list of things we'll "need" for the baby.  I'm not a huge "stuff" person.  In fact, I start to panic when I think about my little house filling with tacky, brightly colored baby gear and equipment.  There is a lot of good, and there is a lot of ugly... 


Speaking of the good, I just love when I come across sweet little baby things that make me swoon.  I did just that when I stumbled upon the Baby collection from Coyuchi.  You might recall how I also swooned over their striped wool blankets (that will soon adorn my bed...).



I love the vintage embroidered tea-towel look they have to them.  Vintage without being 'vintage'.  Aren't they so sweet?  And so, so soft.



What little baby doesn't need baby bird hooded bath towels?



As I mentioned, we are having a girl, but aren't all of these a perfect baby shower gift for someone that doesn't plan to find out boy/girl?



They just couldn't be sweeter.  I think I'll get this little embroidered pillow for our rocker.


I like the cozy quilted-ness of the skirt.  


Reminds me of vintage illustration for a children's book.


How chic are these?  Linen PJ pants...

You must stop by Coyuchi to see for yourself - and shop for yourself - don't forget about the striped wool blankets that are one of my Everyday Essentials for the Home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top