Cozy Striped Wool Blankets
I've had the bedding Mike and I use in our bedroom since before we were married, wait... before we were even engaged. In fact, I think I bought it when we first started dating.  Two houses and four years ago. The main element is a light and airy white and tan awning striped duvet cover.  I still like it.

However, it is more of a summery (as in, perfect for the summer season...) duvet.  I'd like to warm up our bedroom for the Fall and Winter months.  I'm dreaming of cozy wool blankets, and flax linen accents.  Enter, Coyuchi...


I about fell over when I saw the above wool striped blankets.  Everything on the site is warm, natural, and so, so cozy...


I still like white, white sheets and pillow cases, but I think adding a couple of these warm elements will warm up our room perfectly.  A blanket from the photo above is a Must on my list - I'm thinking cream and navy (second one down) or charcoal and natural (bottom of the stack).

Here are a couple of other elements I'm debating over and dreaming about...  Did I mention they are offering free shipping?


What is my deal with stripes?!  I think the top one with the warmer ivory field (vs. the bright white of my current) would be nice.  But then again, I do have a thing for blue...


Ahh... if I buy this linen bed skirt, I'd never have to buy another bed skirt again.  So classic.


This indigo chambray duvet is catching my eye.  I think Mike would really like that.  It would look nice with the Cream and Navy wool blanket.


I like the clean feeling of this set up - especially the skinny striped pillow.

Here's a free shipping (below) - just in case you're inspired, too!

Coyuchi Free Shipping Offer -- $100 Minimum Order -- use code Organic100



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top