Have you seen the September edition of Lucky Magazine?  If you have, you may have noticed a familiar face...

Two other bloggers (Dallas Shaw & Christine Cameron) and I partnered with White House | Black Market and Lucky Magazine for a special promotional piece that is in Lucky's September issue. 

The piece features WHBM's Fall line of black pants in all shapes and sizes.  I was in love with the Slim Ankle Pant that I "modeled." They reminded me of the classic cropped ankle pants that Mary Tyler Moore wore in the Dick Van Dyke Show - so very chic. 

I use the word "modeled" in loosely, because my then 15-week-pregnant body felt anything but model-worthy... but, they did a great job of making me look like I still had a waistline!  Wait... have I not a announced that yet?  More baby news to come... nursery design, boy or girl?, planning and preparing!  But for now...  back to the magazine.




Black & White Cookies
Remember when I made the Black & White Cookies to send to the Lucky & WHBM crew?  Well they have a little treat for you...


As part of their Fall campaign, Lucky Magazine and White House Black Market are hosting a contest for $1,000 shopping spree.  To enter, click here!


Christine Cameron | My Style Pill... visit her blog here!

Dallas Shaw | Dilly Dallas | visit her blog here!

Here are some Behind-the-Scenes photos of the shoot...


The hair and makeup crew had their work cut out for them.  I had come straight from Martha's Vineyard for our family vacation... sun kissed burned, dry skin.


Much needed manicure...


Touching up my feet... I had taken a stumble at Starbucks earlier that week and there was a scrape on my foot.  But don't you really like those pants?


Still having issues with the foot makeup...


Trying to suck in my 15-week-pregnant bloating...


Holding my breath - hairspray!


Thanks to everyone that helped with this project - it was great fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top