All-Clad Saute & Simmer Pan (front left) is on sale for $99.95!!
Attention anyone who knows anyone getting married, moving into a new home, having a birthday, or is in desperate need of new pots and pans... the All-Clad Saute & Simmer pan is on sale for a limited time for $99.95 (originally around $250)!   When I got the email from Williams-Sonoma this morning, I had to share!

You might recognize this pan from my list of Everyday Essentials, where I share the things that I personally use on a daily basis - and that make my life easier.

I received this All-Clad Saute & Simmer Pan for a wedding present and it has definitely become a staple in my kitchen.  I love the size - it is my go-to for all of the one-pan pastas I prepare for dinner... shrimp scampi with linguine, spaghetti and meatballs, shrimp ragu with rigatoni, etc.  Basically anything that is big and messy can fit into this perfect pan with high sides, handle and a lid.

Because of the large quantity (it is big!) capability and the lid (and great handle on the side for lowering into the oven...), I've even used it as a dutch oven - braising the beef for Beef Bourguignon, Short Ribs, or Beef Ragu with Papperdelle Pasta.  I really believe that all I would need in my kitchen is another pot to boil water and this Saute & Simmer pan.

Did I mention that All-Clad pots and pans will last a life-time and will always look great?  This is definitely a great investment and an even better gift - I might stock up on a few and keep them around for future wedding invitations I might receive... 

The saute & simmer sauteing diced vegetables for the shrimp ragu with rigatoni.
To see all of my Everyday Essentials, click here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top