As a reward to myself after our weekend of yard work, I headed out to Red Cedar Country Gardens in Stillwell, Ks. to use a gift certificate from my birthday (thanks to Mike's parents!) that was burning a hole in my pocket.


It was AMAZING. Red Cedar is a serene wooded area filled with every variety of local flowers and plants.


Organic herbs - I loaded up on French Grey Lavender.


Look at this Powder Blue Hosta! I'm going to campaign to change the name to Bliss List Blue... It is a "Large" variety, which means it will be 2 ft high and 5 ft wide. What?! Can't wait to get some of these.

I love the planter boxes nestled among these big old trees - so natural feeling. And then I went inside...


Who would have thought I would stumble onto an amazing display of beautiful pottery in rural Kansas? What a pleasant surprise. I love the colors.


Great colors of soft peach and green.


Beautiful displays.


I love the Napa Home & Garden collection. They also feature the year 2010 on the pot - I love that, too!


These are the pots I came home with... they are waiting in my Living Room for the French Lavender to mature.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top