After a year of building and a lifetime of dreaming up the perfect kitchen, Jill's (my sister) kitchen (and house) is done!  Last week we ventured to St. Louis for my niece's birthday party and to stay at the new house.  Let me tell you, this kitchen is stunning - really the centerpiece of the entire home.  She incorporated all of my favorite finishes - cream painted cabinetry, dark walnut (huge) center island with marble counter top, vaulted coffered ceiling, polished silver hardware and glass front cabinetry.  I am so in love - and majorly jealous. 


Isn't the hood fabulous?  I also love the runner - ballard designs.  I'm going to pick on up for my own kitchen.


Coffered ceiling - beautiful.  Never underestimate the power of a ceiling.  Room changing.














pinliketweetfollow

twitterlogo1
rsslogo1a1
images1a
pinit

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top