Who doesn't like to receive mail?  Receiving cookies in the mail is even better!  I packed up some of the Salted Caramel Chocolate Sandwich Cookies to send as a "Thank You" to a friend.  They would be great to send to someone for Thanksgiving, too. 


For the Salted Caramel Chocolate Sandwich Cookie recipe, click here!
 

I made some sticker labels for the tops of each bag.  I printed them on luxe cardstock from Paper-Source, then ran it through the Xyron sticker maker machine.    


I packed them in a mini corrugated shipping box with a card.


I packed them with kraft paper krinkle cut packaging in between each layer with parchment paper surrounding it. 

 I traced scallops on the parchment paper, then cut it up.


I tied it up with some natural twine.  I hope she enjoyed the treat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top