Today, I'm preparing for my January Workshop tomorrow so I thought I'd share with you my schedule of upcoming workshops this Spring.  If you don't live in the area, don't worry, I'll be sharing the recipes (and some photos from the classes) on the blog, too!

If you'd like to sign up for these classes, visit A Thyme For Everything.


January : Warm & Cozy Soups (class is full, sorry!)

Braised Beef & Italian Vegetable Soup
The Best White Cheddar Grilled Cheese
Creamy Shrimp Bisque
Proscuitto & Fresh Mozzarella
Deluxe Hot Chocolate 


















February : Valentine's Date Night

Bring a date and join me and my date (Mike!) as he helps me prepare special indulgences for the holiday. 

Classic Roasted Beef & Horseradish Canapes
Spinach & Bacon Salad
Shrimp Scampi Linguine
The Best Garlic Bread
Baked Chocolate Pudding







March 21st : A Barefoot Contessa Foolproof Dinner

I've been cooking my way through The Barefoot Contessa's newest book, Foolproof.  Join me for a workshop as I share my favorites from Foolproof

Caramelized Bacon
Parmesan Crisps
Balsamic Roasted Beet Salad
1770 Meatloaf & Garlic Sauce
Salted Caramel Brownies



April 9th : Spring Flowers Workshop & Dinner

In this class, we'll focus more on Flowers than Food!  I'll demonstrate how to make 3 different arrangements from the season's most beautiful blooms - ranging from complex to very simple.  You'll be able to make and take home your own Mini Spring Floral Creation.
We'll enjoy a simple Spring Supper of :

Shrimp, Portobello Mushroom, Spinach & Angel Hair in a Lemon Cream Sauce
Crusty French Bread & Homemade Herbed Butter
Fresh Lemon Mousse







May 7th : Mother-Daughter Class

In this class, I encourage you to bring your Mom or your Daughter! 

Cream of Wild Mushroom Soup
Parchment Packets with Seafood, Lemon & Chives
Spring Pea Risotto
Cherry Cupcakes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top